Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Did you forget about me?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No one ever comes to my forum anymore....

    am I not wanted here or what?

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!
    -=Wizard'sRevenge=-

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Wizzie..boards have been down silly!..and we did come..even started a thread..you didnt answer us..*big ol pout*..but..if your sweet..we'll come back.. biggrin

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  3. #3
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know they were down silly i wasent talking about that time..... It just seem's like i don't get very many people to my board anymore like I used to, and I ant to find out why.

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!
    -=Wizard'sRevenge=-

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    aww..smooches u..we all still come...your still in the loop..just lots going on i suppose..

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •